Welcome to Selfpac3D!
Selfpac3D a one-stop portal providing self-paced learning resources to everything in the 3D world, including 3D modeling software, 3D scanning and 3D printing technologies.
Featured Selfpac3D Training Course:
Becoming a Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) for Beginners
Becoming a Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) for Beginners, is a self-paced learning course that introduces the fundamental skills in SolidWorks 3D design software. Participants of this course will learn core skills in creating part, assembly and drawing documents in SolidWorks. This course not only provides high quality content, taught by certified experts, it also leads into industry recognized certification, the Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) certification.
Highlights of the course:
By taking this course, you get to participate in a blended learning experience, which features the following benefits:
- Self-paced learning (anytime, anywhere learning).
- Access course materials on course website, or via iOS and Android apps.
- Course is closed captioned (CC) for added clarity in delivery.
- Blend of video instructions, quiz questions, and hands-on practice exercises.
- Access to the Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) preparation course.
- Understand best practices from the best in 3D design.
- Learn on the latest version of the SolidWorks 2015 software.
- Periodic course updates with design projects.
Selfpac3D Latest Blog Posts:
Selfpac3D is pleased to announce the launch of a new course for secondary students studying Design & Technology (D&T). Presentation Design with 3D CAD (SolidWorks) is a course specially created for Secondary 3/4/5 students intending to utilize SolidWorks 3D CAD...read more
I will be heading out to Dallas,TX to attend SolidWorks World 2016 from 1-3 February 2016. SolidWorks World is a yearly convention attended by more than 5,000 enthusiastic users of SolidWorks. If you happen to attend SolidWorks World, please give me a shout-out, and...read more
SolidWorks Education Edition software launches a new version yearly, and it causes a lot of anxiety for CAD administrators, and IT executives in schools and institutions, as it involves deployment to numerous computer labs, especially if the school owns hundreds, if...read more